Dr. Christoph Wittekindt
Admission to the bar since 1998, member of the General Council of the Bar at the Higher Regional Court Munich.
Legal education and training:
1987 to 1993 Studied law at the Universities of Augsburg, Geneva and Munich. Study-related language training in English and French law. Judicial traineeship 1993 to 1996; graduated with a doctorate degree (Dr. iur.), in 1999, from the FU Berlin under Prof. Kunig, on a constitutional comparative topic.
Main areas of practice:
German and international business law; German and international tax law and inheritance law; Legal issues in cross-border operations.
Fluent in English and French.
- Substantive limits of constitutional amendments in German and French constitutional law (Frankfurt/Main – Bern, 2000)
- La société interprofessionnelle (The inter-professional partnership): Thema con variazioni – Magazine des Jeunes Avocats No. 107, 2010, p. 30 et seq
- Collaboration with Pasquier/Mormin (Publisher): Travailler et vivre en Allemagne (Work and live in Germany), Paris 2011
- France: The most important changes in taxation 2013 – Landed estate international No. 3-2013, p. 10
- Frankreich-Dossier 2013/2014: Immobilien, Steuern, Erbrecht (Schutzgemeinschaft für Auslandsgrundbesitz e.V., Waldshut-Tiengen)
- France dossier 2013/2014: Real estate, taxes, inheritance (Schutzgemeinschaft für Auslandsgrundbesitz e.V., Waldshut-Tiengen – German Association for the Protection of landed property abroad -)
Member of numerous juridical and economic associations (among others Economic Advisory Council of the Union, French business club, Verein rund ums Erben – Society that focuses on all issues of inheritance-)